How HOM Works
PACT looks to its membership to help "host" the monthly meetings. The duties of a Host of the Month include:
- Assist with member and guest sign-in at the meeting.
- Help get signs and materials set up for the meeting.
- Work with the Vice-Treasurer to balance money collected with attendance taken.
As appreciation for volunteering, your organization is recognized during the membership meeting, on the website, and in the PACT email blast.
- The day of the meeting you should arrive no later than 7:30 to assist in setup.
- Four people from your organization must participate. Two people at the guest table and 2 people at the member table. If you are unable to provide four people, PACT may be able to assist. Contact the PACT Treasurer.
For questions, send the PACT board a message by clicking on the Contact Us tab.