Please review and complete the Speaker Submission Form if you are interested in speaking at an upcoming PACT member meeting.
Who is PACT?
PACT (Professional Association for Computer Training), located in Minneapolis, Minnesota, is one of the oldest professional computer training associations in the United States. With a membership of over 200 learning practitioners and vendors that represent many Fortune 100 companies, PACT connects industry innovators with ambitious achievers.
MISSION: The mission of PACT is to provide opportunities for learning, networking, and the exchange of ideas among technical training professionals.
VISION: PACT exists to inspire technical training professionals to lead, develop, explore, network, and grow themselves and their organization, in a fun and motivating environment.
Our membership is comprised of approximately 200 total members. You can expect between 85-135 meeting attendees.Our members are:
- Vendors that develop and deliver learning opportunities on technology topics (instructor-led, e-learning, electronic performance support, learning management systems, written documentation)
- Independent consultants supporting all learning functions
- Corporate professionals who direct learning activities and change management for technology-centric programs
Meetings are held the second Friday of every month.
8:00-8:30am Set-up, registration, networking
8:30-9:15 am Business meeting including board reports
9:15 -9:30am Networking
9:30-11:00 am Keynote speaker presentation
- Metropolitan Ballroom, (http://www.damicocatering.com/cateringvenues/metropolitan.aspx)
- 14 circular tables of 10 (approx 3 deep)
- Presenter area on short side, includes screen with projection display
Note: Environment is too large to use flip charts effectively a method to display content. However, should you wish for a different set-up, please provide us with the details.