PeopleNet is looking for a Training and eLearning Instructional Design Specialist
The Training and eLearning Instructional Design Specialist (TLID) creates and deploys multimedia training solutions for our customers (external and internal) by demonstrating expertise in planning, producing, and deploying engaging digital media for learning. Output will include quick professional videos, eLearning lessons, and other modalities using distance-learning technologies/ platforms. Influence strategies and approaches for the overarching learning technology roadmap. The TLID also assists in the development of non-digital training material and providing new product updates for employees and customers.
- Multimedia Design/Development: In partnership with Director of Operations Training, lead the development of multimedia (video, audio, and graphics) for training purposes through a multimedia planning/production process you help define.
- Distance Learning Course Design/Development: Partner with training peers and business partners to assess goals and objectives of initiatives and develop design recommendations and strategies for training deliverables where distance learning (eLearning) is the appropriate vehicle.
- Manage the overall eLearning process, including: design, production, business partner review, delivery, evaluation and measurement. Assess quality of all programs throughout the process based on established set of standards.
- Learning Technology Expertise: Serve as internal expert on training-related issues including delivery platforms. Provide subject matter expertise to line-of-business training teams regarding the use of video production, web-authoring tools, and design and development standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in the Training field
- 3+ years relevant experience required eLearning production experience
- eLearning production experience (Articulate Storyline 2)
- Strong management of timelines and deliverables
- Demonstrated verbal and written presentation skills with a wide range of audiences
- Effective at collaborating with business partners to determine ideal instructional and creative approaches to training initiatives
- Background and proven skills in graphic design/development
- Background in and knowledge of available learning technologies and design trends
If interested please apply online: https://www.peoplenetonline.com/careers/
Job id: 12945