The purpose of this contract position is to develop courses for Polaris' 30,000 dealer service technicians. Technicians participate in a 3 level Certificate Program. The person in this position will be focuses on developing courses for level 1, which trains on policies, procedures, and software. The term will begin with 1 month with the possibility of extending.
- Create compelling, interactive elearning courses
- Quickly synthesize content based on a technical certificate content outline and subject matter expert input
- Effectively manage multiple projects at the same time
- Maintain course documentation
- Mastry of Storyline 2 and 3 (we are transitioning)
- Knowledge of learning theories, instructional design methodology, and ADDIE project management
- Ability to write effective instructional text and audio/video scripts
- Aesthetic graphic design
- Video and sound editing
- Microsoft Office
- LMS experience
- Aptitude -Ability to comprehend complex topics, strategic concepts, and abstract ideas.
- Global Mindset – Ability to consider global perspectives when developing training.
- Active Listening -Ability to actively attend to and interact with others.
- Innovative -Ability to look beyond the standard solutions.
- Training -Ability to develop a particular skill in others to bring them up to a predetermined standard.
- Analytical Skills -Ability to use thinking and reasoning to solve a problem.
- Interpersonal -Ability to get along well with a variety of personalities and individuals in a remote environment.
- Goal Oriented -Ability to focus on a goal and obtain a pre-determined result.
- Creative -Ability to think in such a way as to produce a new concept or idea.
- Decision Making -Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures and upholding organizational values.
Bachelor’s degree in education or a relevant field.
2-4 years of instructional design.