PACT membership meetings are open to anyone working in the training industry that is interested in learning more about the organization.
The PACT membership committee encourages active recruiting of new members by our current members. Through this program, PACT offers a limited number of free guest passes to our members as a recruiting tool.
- Guest cannot be a past PACT member.
- Guest has potential interest in joining PACT.
- Guest has not attended a PACT meeting as a guest within the past year.
- Attend the meeting with the guest and host them for the meeting
- Introduce the guest to the membership chair / vice-chair and other PACT members during the meeting
- Follow-up with the guest about membership after the meeting
- Only one (1) free guest pass per guest and member (if guest joins, the member is eligible for another guest pass) for the current membership year.
- Guest pass is not transferable to another person.
- Guest pass is good only for the designated meeting--Exceptions may be granted at the discretion of the membership chair or vice chair.
- Guest pass is not available for paid special events or workshops outside of PACT Membership meetings.
- The membership committee and PACT Board of Directors reserve the right to limit the number of guests passes provided per meeting or discontinue the offer on selected meetings.
For every 5 memberships paid by one organization, that organization is eligible to use a guest pass per month for the membership year at no cost (free). This is different than the standard member guest pass, which is a guest pass/year. Therefore, if an organization has 5-9 paid memberships, they receive 1 guest pass per month. If they have 10-14 paid memberships, they receive 2 guest passes per month and so on.
The following guidelines for the free guest pass request apply:
- It must be approved by PACT prior to the membership meeting the guest will attend.
- The person requesting the guest pass must provide the required information for the guest (name, address, company, email address, phone).
- The person requesting the guest pass must serve as the host for the guest during the meeting and ideally arrive at the same time as or before the guest.
- Unlike the individual free guest pass, this pass may be reused once by an individual guest during that membership year.
Guests are welcome to pay a guest fee to attend a PACT meeting. Ideally, the guest should pay the guest fee online before the meeting. If this is not possible, guests can register at the door.
- Guest fee/meeting: $30
- Student Guest fee/meeting: $10
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at email@example.com