We look forward to seeing you at an upcoming PACT program soon! PACT programs are fun, engaging and informative. Below is a brief description of what to expect when you come.
Date and Time
Member programs are held on the 2nd Friday of every month from 8:30-11:00 AM.
Our member programs are held at The Metropolitan Ballroom at 5418 Wayzata Boulevard, Golden Valley, MN 55416. The Metropolitan Ballroom is attached to the Good Day Café and is located just off of 394 and Xenia Park Place.
- 8:00 - 8:30 am – Check-in, Registration
- 8:30 - 9:05 am – Board Announcements, Needs and Leads, Celebrations
- 9:05 - 9:30 am – Networking
- 9:30 - 11:00 am – Program
- Free parking is located near the building. Nearby ADA designated parking within 25 feet of the building entrance. The route from ADA parking to entrance is flat and paved.
Food and Beverage
- Complimentary breakfast food and beverages are provided to our members and guests.
- Food allergies can be accommodated with advance notice.
- The lighting within the building is good.
- The building is air conditioned.
- The furniture at the venue is moveable and there should be plenty of space to maneuver around tables.
- At this time, we are not able to provide scooters or wheelchairs.
Audio & Visuals
- Audio will be amplified using microphones. At this time, we are not able to provide hearing assistive devices.
- We do our best to ensure that the stage and projector screens are easily visible. Printed presentation materials can be provided upon request.
The Professional Association for Computer Training (PACT) strives to be inclusive of all members of our community. For questions regarding accommodations for an event, please contact our Vice Programs Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org.