PACT awards the Hall of Fame (HOF) award to a member that exemplifies the PACT mission and vision and has provided significant contributions to the organization.
Recipients are presented the award at a PACT monthly meeting. Honoree’s names are commemorated on a plaque displayed on the membership table during every monthly meetings. In addition, each recipient receives a HOF permanent name badge.
- Must have served on a committee or board as a significant contributor
- Current PACT member
- 5 year minimum membership
- Cannot nominate oneself
- Cannot nominate a past recipient
- Current board members cannot make a nomination
- Current board members cannot be nominated
- Adequate detail and examples to be considered. 500 min. characters ideal.
- Nominations must be submitted through the website Hall of Fame nomination form.
- Nominations open in June and are awarded during the November membership meeting.
- Members can nominate as many people as they like, but cannot nominate the same person twice.
- Members nominate. Board reviews and selects.
- The Board may not select any of the nominees if they determine a viable candidate has not been submitted.
- Joann Lynch, 2015-2016
- Elaine Clark, 2014-2015
- Joyce Lasecke, 2013-2014
- Sandy Tschannen, 2008-9
- Susan Voigt, 2007-8
- Mike Schimmel, 2006-7
- Mark Biederman, 2005-6
- Mary Texer, 2004-5
- Lou Goertzen, 2004-5 (awarded posthumously)
- Donna Bondow, 2003-4